Sunday, January 17, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant Fetal Heart Rate What Do You Do If Your Ob/gyn Doc Dismisses You As A Patient At 34 Weeks Pregnant?

What do you do if your ob/gyn doc dismisses you as a patient at 34 weeks pregnant? - 34 weeks pregnant fetal heart rate

Make it short, I am diabetic type 1 and basically a guinea pig that freaking doctor. I still reject what is done to keep me completely useless (in the back, I became pregnant again before a diabetic and my son was perfectly healthy and no complications and my second child and is also done excellent) and the evidence they want to take this opportunity does not end with my first child and both are perfectly fine.
In any case, want to repeat it do for me - the "October" - the full name is "Oxytocin control test" - if after 34 weeks, every Friday I go to work and room supplies hospital, which is connected to an IV and see begin as small amounts of oxytocin on the work, especially heart rate monitor for my son to see if it "under pressure" ... and of course they will be in oxytocin me as soon as 34 weeks! And they said, a great risk of this procedure is the ability to walk, prematuraly work - so now I am am not the risk of premature birth. Even my child is exposed to all the signs of suffering from this pregnancy AT ALL.
So my friend and I did some research and I am opposed to the majority of this terrible ordeal. Risk factors include, without limitation: premature birth, fetal distress, false alarms result in unnecessary c-section stillborth and uterine rupture.
There is no way I never did anything. But I'm pretty sure that I dismissed as a patient, if I find something as big as you want. Soooo, my question is what happens when you moved from a doctor 34 weeks pregnant are you?

4 comments:

Pippin said...

There are laws that protect your rights as a patient relationship. Your doctor may dismiss, because the rejection of an examination unnecessary or experimental.

However, since the doc sounds like she is very happy, high-tech, so if you prefer not to see him and see if you have a new doctor or midwife can take care to make their own.

Pippin said...

There are laws that protect your rights as a patient relationship. Your doctor may dismiss, because the rejection of an examination unnecessary or experimental.

However, since the doc sounds like she is very happy, high-tech, so if you prefer not to see him and see if you have a new doctor or midwife can take care to make their own.

angel3 said...

Your doctor can not dismiss U-34 weeks and if he does the best for u because I think ur right her son and why risk going to U, premature birth, etc., if necessary. Just say no, and if you still insist, i hope ur able to immediately find another doctor. Good luck.

whitney r said...

That for me would be taken as a blessing. No doctor should be unnecessary tests like this one with your full consent. Even if you are unsure about it, DO NOT! You know your body. Go to another doctor. Tell them what is happening, and get out!

Post a Comment