Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anniversary Text For Boyfriend Text Msg. To Boyfriend - 10 Pts. Best Answer :)?

Text msg. to boyfriend - 10 pts. best answer :)? - anniversary text for boyfriend

OK, so I want with my friend, a beautiful couple: cute text messages surprise, and I'm running the ideas lol

1) Who is in school, and I want to surprise:)

2) We also approach our anniversary, and I do the same - as little surprise to smile

What do you want to listen to a guy like?
What do you say to your partner smile?

1 comment:

cami said...

Im not sure how long they have spent together, but if you want, just say you want, any time of day. This can make you smile. can also say something which strikes a surprise. I can not wait until our annaversary because I have something special for you. in the school was surprised, or at work with lunch, if u can not do at home or take something hot, not simply the bag on a towel or something that can say what he wants. Fun

Post a Comment