Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pregnant Single Horny 8 Months Pregnant, And Met New Guy!?

8 months pregnant, and met new guy!? - pregnant single horny

Hey guys, I'm in the 8th Months pregnant and a single room. I was really horny the past few months, but could manage without a partner. In any case, last Friday, I met this man in this store toysrus / BabiesRUs. He approached me and began to make small talk. We understood each other great and I gave him my number and vice versa. Because I wanted attention, I gave him a call later that day and was asked to leave. We went to dinner and invited into my house. While we watched television, he mentioned how beautiful I was and asked if he could spend the prior night. We just had sex in the night, and I was preparing breakfast the next morning. Everything seemed fine, but when I try to call, do not. Did I turn off or something. I consider myself very attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment