Monday, February 22, 2010

South Park Fatbeard Stream I Don't Know If She Can Handle All This Fame, Do You...?

I don't know if she can handle all this fame, do you...? - south park fatbeard stream

Oh My God! Susan Boyle at Southpark

In Fatbeard decide to flee the characters and join a crew of pirates in Somalia.

Kyle's little brother, Ike wrote a letter to his parents say, Boyle, star of Britain's Got Talent, he had to take drastic measures.

He said: "Dear Mom and Dad - I'm running away. I'm sorry, but I can not with the monotony of bourgeois life.

"Everyone at school is a ******* idiot, and if one more person tells me that Susan Boyle Performance of Les Miserables was about to throw my eggs in their mouths.

"I love you all - but I have to move. I'm going to Somalia to become a pirate."

Although Boyle is not in the ComShow Central Edy, the mention of his name is bound to raise its profile further.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz ...

It is to be a language warning in the clip warned that, lol!

God bless you, I bet you never thought you mentioned in South Park if you've heard of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment