Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scooter Wont Hold Idle Problem With 1992 Honda Elite Scooter?

Problem with 1992 Honda Elite Scooter? - scooter wont hold idle

I've just begun, has been in the elite 92, told me that he was a few years and wouldnt start SA I replaced the spark plugs, air filter, gas and drainage. I was filled with test fuel, too high to solve the problem, with carb cleaner, sprayed, etc. to clean the drains at the bottom. The problem is that I can get it started, but if you used the throttle until you return. I missed when idling, but I'm sure if the bike will start with the bike? I've never owned / on the bike before the bike just worked. I really, really, really do not want to pull apart the carb to keep it clean (we all know that pain in this). Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment